As cases of COVID-19 continue to increase throughout the State of Illinois, Governor Pritzker announced yesterday that DuPage County (Region 8) will move to Tier 2 of the resurgence mitigation beginning Wednesday, November 11. Programs will be modified, if needed, to adhere to current guidelines. Participants will be contacted directly regarding any changes.
- Face masks are required in all of our facilities and while participating in programs.
- FitnessNOW may continue to operate at 50% of capacity. Although face masks are not required while working out, they are encouraged. In order to ensure compliance with capacity maximums, reservations are required. Please visit the FitnessNOW website fitnessnowwpd.com for more information.
- Meetings, social events and gatherings are reduced to 10 people. This includes private and park district events.
- Organized group recreational activities and gym capacities are reduced to 25 people or 25% of capacity (whichever is less) for both indoor and outdoor activities. Groups can be no larger than 10.
- Sports groups, whether indoors or outdoors, have the same capacity as organized group recreational activities and are limited to 10 participants. There may be multiple groups of 10 as long as they are at least 30 feet apart. Groups may not comingle, interchange or interact with one another. No spectators are allowed, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Playgrounds remain open. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines.
We will continue to monitor additional mitigations as they are announced and communicate any program changes at that time.
Follow the latest regional metrics at: https://dph.illinois.gov/regionmetrics