Tier 3 Mitigation Effects On Your Park District
In accordance with the new Illinois state mandate; Tier 3 resurgence mitigation restrictions will begin on Friday, November 20, and will remain in effect until further notice. See below for new updates on District programs and facilities.
- Access to certain areas of the building will be closed.
- ie. Gym courts, MAC gym, spin room, dance and fitness rooms.
- Current hours of operation will remain until further notice.
ARC Center temporary hours of operation
Mondays - Thursdays 7:00am to 8:00pm
Fridays 7:00am - 4:30pm
- All in-person programming is cancelled.
- ie. martial arts, pickleball, e-learning camp, and before & after school.
- Virtual class offerings will be posted on the website.
- Holiday programs such as Holiday Pet Photos and ZOOM to the North Pole will still take place. Registered participants will receive instructions via e-mail.
- If a program was cancelled, registered participants will be refunded.
Fitness Center & Indoor Track
Due to new capacity limits, access to the Fitness Center and Indoor Track will be limited to individual members only, no congregating.
- Masks are required at ALL times, on all areas and equipment. Even while engaged in cardio activity.
- Daily admission, guests and free passes will not be accepted until further notice.
- Expired member promotions and passes will be honored at a later date.
- Locker rooms will be closed. Restrooms available in the main lobby.
- An area will be provided for coats and shoes.
- Please limit your belongings to essentials, no gym bags allowed.
- ie. masks, shoes, coat, keys and pass.
- Personal training sessions will be limited to individual sessions.
- Fitness classes will only be offered virtually and pre-registration is required.
- "Thankful for You" promotion is cancelled and may be offered at a later time.
- No access to gym courts, ALL courts are closed entirely.
- New restrictions apply to everyone; including members, open gym, pickleball, personal trainers, etc.
- Closed effective 11/20
- Rentals have been cancelled and will be notified by staff.
Our customer service team and staff are available to address any questions, updates will be posted on our webpage as information evolves. We anxiously look forward to resume full operations and continue to enhance the quality of life of our customers. Wishing you and your family health during this holiday season.